Powered by a built-in 2200mAh battery, the compact Geekvape Aegis Mini Box Mod fires at a power output of between 5 and 80 Watts. The Aegis Mini adopts an upgraded AS Chipset, bringing stable performance and powerful output. Constructed with high-quality alloy, the Geekvape Aegis Mini is the symbol of extreme durability. The Aegis Mini also supports USB charging and firmware upgrading.
Continuing in the fashion of the most durable mods currently on the market, the Aegis Mini is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof.
- IP67 water resistance, able to withstand submersion for up to 30 minutes at a depth not exceeding 1 meter
- MIL STD 810G-516.6 military-grade shock resistance
- IP67 dust resistance
- Height: 78mm
- Power output: 5-80W
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Output Mode: Power/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/VPC/BYPASS
- Battery: Built-in 2200mAh
- Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600℉
- Thread: 510 thread
- All-new AS Chipset with maximum 80W
- Water, shock and dust resistant
- Passes TPX6 and IP7 certificate
- USB charging and firmware upgrade.
Additional Help & Advice
Vape starter kits can require a significant amount of technical knowledge to function correctly and safely. At vapepensuk.com we always recommend that you read all the instructions before firing up your device for the first time. This will help avoid damaging the item my using it incorrectly.
It’s generally safer to use an external battery charger if you as using a device with 18650 batteries. The reason for this is that you protect against wearing out your micro USB port and most external battery chargers deliver more balanced charge which prolongs the life of the battery and the device. Never used a damaged battery in your device as this can damage your device.
Make sure if you’re using the temperature control feature on your device that compatible vape coils are used.
Rechargeable batteries advice. Make sure batteries are never left charging unattended. Always keep your batteries in a container that is non-conductive to reduced risk. When moving batteries in and out of your device or charger make sure that you always check the batteries for any sign of damage. If they are damaged please don’t reuse them.